Here's to 2015 being the best year yet!
My simple business goals for 2015 are as follows:
• Grow my Etsy shop and sales
(This was my worst year yet for Etsy - and I have to figure out why.
Though I have a feeling Promoted Listings and many of Etsy's growing pains are to blame.)
• Find the "new" Etsy and start selling there. The one that promotes handmade. No mass marketers. The new online marketplace that's like the Etsy of 2011. Ahh, one can dream, right?
• Rework the shop and add new items, more invitations and digital files
• Take inventory on where my time is being poorly spent
(Better time management equals more time for naps!)
• Maintain a business budget
Maybe I'll blog more, maybe I won't. I'm trying not to set too many goals. But I do like keeping you all updated, and I have some really great DIY projects in the works.
So maybe you WILL hear more from me in 2015 :)
In the meantime, see what I'm DIY'ing, lusting after, and planning by following me