I LOVE to travel! Tropical All-Inclusives, Road Trips, Historical Tours. Basically, if they've talked about it on the Travel Channel, "I want to go to there". This list could go on forever, but I'm going to keep it within the continental U.S.
1. Austin - We've done Nashville and Memphis. We live in the home of The Blues. Austin is the next logical step on our tour of "Music Cities".
2. Oregon - Mainly Astoria since The Goonies was filmed there. The trip would be incomplete without a stop at Voodoo Donuts. On second thought... I'd love to see all of the Pacific NW!
3. California - The entire state. From San Diego to San Francisco, the Hollywood sign to the Redwood Forest... that state was made for
4. Grand Canyon - You would think with the numerous times I've been to AZ that I'd have seen the Grand Canyon, but it's never happened. It's high on my list of things to see.
5. The Florida Keys - My cousin lives there and has offered to show us around numerous times. Why haven't we gone there yet?!